The Other Side of the World: The Last Remake..

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Last Remake..

The remainder of the unpostable photos. You'll have to click on them because they only worked as small thumbnails. The one on the right is the view from inside the hostel in Rotorua, Mianh was playing with her cameras features because it was too stinky outside to do anything else. Below is a view of the closest two turbines and a panorama below that, which I feel is the quintessential New Zealand scene: Green fields, Huge sky, Sheep, and something indicative of a progressive social attitude (in this case a wind turbine). I have also uploaded the video, it gives a better impression of the turbines, so I hope you'll be able to load it up and watch it.

On a final note, thanks to Mianh for letting me post these things here, hopefully I did our shared experiences justice and Mianh, feel free to ammend or add. Yes there were many references to disturbing films and too many inside jokes and silly laughter. At any rate, I had a great time, it went by fast, which is always a sign of just that, and I certainly intend to return oneday soon. Ciao, -Kien

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qEbMufloek

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"It makes you calm,
She holds you captivated in her palm,"

-Didn't I call that one too?

I think we're at 4.

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Utterly jealous :)

It's a wonder you are coming back at all... that Graham must sure be something to lure you back this way :)

Counting down to Norman R..
Thanks for sharing your adventure (I DID figure it out and read from the top down.. ;))..
Happy 3,
- sport.

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home