The Other Side of the World: bat's nest

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

bat's nest

Apart from the fact that there's nowhere to put all the books and they're stacked haphazardly around the room, I think it turned out quite nicely. Enh, who am I kidding? The books always end up on the floor anyway. More accessible. And yes, the big basket is full of wool. I am cool beyond reason . . . Of course, I would be slightly cooler if the suitcase that had all my posters/pictures etc showed up. Patience is such an art, no?

3 Comments:

Blogger Geoff the Medio said...

I was going to buy and send you some wool, but when I went to the store (open this time), the woman said didn't have any made in BC. I then looked at the stuff from New Zealand (Alpaca), but thought the better of it...

4:00 PM  
Blogger Geoff the Medio said...

Also, please feature your sarong prominently in a picture.

9:59 PM  
Blogger emma said...

I love your room Dura :)

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home