The Other Side of the World: Happy Smuggles!

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Happy Smuggles!

Safely back in NZ having smuggled in my grandfather's homemade vinegar, (in a shampoo bottle - can't wait to make my flatmates salad . . . haha) an assortment of middle eastern spices and possibly an onion or two that my cousins threw in my bag (their usual last ditch don't-leave-us effort). Hey! My soul isn't really black! In fact, compare me to someone who shall not be named, but who has a good chunk of me-like DNA who once smuggled a live gecko home in a glasses case. I think my work here is done.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it really a good idea to publish your smuggling on the internet?! Big brother is watching you! (Glad to know you're back in NZ safe and sound)

1:47 PM  
Blogger M said...

of course, it's all just good fiction ;)

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice cover ;) ;)

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home