The Other Side of the World: the secret life of . . .

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

the secret life of . . .

I'll let you in on something - the real reason my room gets messy. Instead of tossing and turning in bed at night, I toss and turn the contents of the room in an attempt to find just the right thing to lull me off. Here we see the aftermath: Three books, a magazine (sent to me from England - thank you Claire!), my iPod, the DVD of Amelie, notebooks full of To-Do and To-Buy lists, some hemp-knitting experiments, a map of the area, signs of various stages of disrobement and some things that are now ready to pop into the mailbox. Thankfully, this sort of night only happens once in awhile, or I'd be doing chaos-management every morning. And I don't think I can be that productive. By the way, if anyone was wondering what I'm reading - the books are: Nourishing Traditions: The Cookbook that Challenges Politically Correct Nutrition, Home Birth Bound: Mending the Broken Weave and Testimony of an Irish Slave Girl by Kate McCafferty.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm..interesting. as this pesky degree i'm working on is in nutrition, I'd be interested in knowing that the "politically correct" definition of nutrition is, and if the school of hygiene and tropical medicine prescribes to it. do let me know :)
-xo amy

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home