The Other Side of the World: love on my doorstep

Sunday, April 02, 2006

love on my doorstep

I was the delighted recipient of not one but Two packages this week. One even in the proverbial brown paper. In case you were wondering how much I appreciate little bits and pieces tucked up with a couple of stamps and tossed Southwards, let me make it clear now - More Than Words Can Describe. So, consider this a thank you to anyone who has sent mail, and a gentle hint to anyone who has not (I miss the crossword from the Whig Standard), and a little heartfelt Sunday afternoon sappiness thrown in for good measure. And as for life currently - things are excellent, diverse, engaging and with far too little emphasis on sleep and recreational computer time. In that good way. I promise a real update soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home