The Other Side of the World: House, Mate

Thursday, February 23, 2006

House, Mate

For those that expressed interest in 'seeing' who I was living with, this is my house mate Mike. The other two are getting back from the South Island next week. Mike teaches at the poncy boy's high school down the street (but before that he taught Maori kids in the middle of nowhere and lived in a tiny cottage on the beach). This is him before changing out of his work clothes, but after taking off his tie. In fact, he was saying "Let me just unbutton the collar so I don't look like a yob". Unfortunately, I am not a kind or patient photographer. Please note out dirty dishes in the background: I couldn't get the hot water tap to work today (he fixed it when he got home).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hihihi australia lite*

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home