The Other Side of the World: The Other Side of the Year

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The Other Side of the Year

A whole round, swollen, bursting, voluptuous year. . . 19 take offs and landings please let that be a not-repeated record 8 steaming, bewildered new heads 2 very different sets of what these words mean. . . . friends, school, jobs, cars, winter, home chips And I must say - I love my world. Both sides of it. How they fit together in a confusing jumble of incongruency suddenly matters less, And what matters more is that I can stretch happily awake between warm tangles of sheets is that I have an amazing life is that it gets more complicated, and more wonderful from every side of the world, of the year and apparently KT Tunstall has decided to write just for this blog

Other Side of the World

1 Comments:

Blogger Gentlebirthmama said...

Great post! I love reading your blog, although I don't post very often.
I hope you'll take a peek at my blog once in a while too as I journal about my life as a CBE, doula, midwifery student.
Amy

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home