The Other Side of the World: Jet

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Jet

So, I may have been a little reticent of late. Causation analysis reveals that either my life has been indescribably boring, or overwhelmingly complicated lately.

I'll leave that to you to decide. In the meantime, the news of the morning (4 minutes to 3 am) reads that I am about to undertake the arduous chore of hopping back over the. . . whatever ocean escapes my geographically ambivalent brain at the moment. So, here we go again. And it all feels a little familiar, and a little vague and a little like hiding in clothing and making creepy faces at the world.

4 Comments:

Blogger k.thedoula said...

Hope you have a safe journey.
Looking forward to hearing more from you soon...
k

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too hope you have an uneventful journey back to your NZ home. So glad you're writing again! I really enjoy your blog. I wish for many beautiful births for you and your clients in the upcoming year.
H.

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa! It's Buddy! Randomly ran across your blog (http://magoog.blogspot.com/2007/02/blog-post.html)..

Email me if you're bored. :)
b_betts{at}yahoo{dot}com

3:29 AM  
Blogger Louisa said...

Happy travels!

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home